ThunderBolt AS3 version 2.2 out now!
Posted on March 8, 2009
ThunderBolt AS3, which is a lightweight logger extension for Flex 3-4, AIR and Flash 9-10 applications, has been updated to version 2.2.
Check out the new features:
- Logging of package names + class names + code line numbers (Flash Debug Player required).
- ThunderBoltTarget for using Flex Logging API improved.
- SWC updated for using Flex 4 (Gumbo)
- ThunderBolt AS3 Console uses a certificate of Thawte sponsored by Adobe.
- ThunderBolt AS3 Console is updated using latest version of Adobe AIR v.1.5.1
- Issue 10 fixed: "Command + Q not working in OS X"
- All examples and documentation has been updated as well.
Happy Logging ;)